About Me

My photo
I have 20+ years experience in Home Furnishings and Interior Design, specializing in Kitchen and Bath Design since '01. I work for Bilotta Kitchens in the A&D Building on East 58th Street in the Mid-town Manhattan. I have a passion for learning and love the opportunity to collaberate on projects of all sizes. My strengths in the field begin with my design background, use of color and texture to bring interest to a room, spatial relationships, organizational skills, innovation, decisiveness, and planning. I have had the thrilling experience of helping hundreds...?maybe thousands of people with their projects, and what I love is it never gets boring, and no two are ever the same. Thanks for reading.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chef Tyler Florence Takes New York By Storm

Yesterday  in Rockefeller Center House Beautiful unveiled the 2011 Kitchen of the Year, Designed by Chef, restaurateur, and TV personality Tyler Florence. Editor in Chief Newell Turner was on hand to unveil the kitchen at a special press luncheon. He was joined by Kate Kelly Smith and a host of Representatives of the Companies supplying the products to make up the gorgeous kitchen. Notable contributors again are KraftMaid for the cabinetry, Kravet for the Fabrics, Sunbrella, Ann Sacks tile, Kohler, and many others.

 
Chobani, known for it's Greek Style yogurt joins Truvia, the natural sweetener as a food sponsor.

Tyler Florence brings a California flair to this year's
kitchen, and has added a large outdoor cooking and
dining space which includes a fabulous pizza oven.

While I got a quick sneak peak yesterday, I am returning tonight, as KraftMaid will be hosting it's own ev
ent in the kitchen.  I'll be following up after having a closer look at all treats this kitchen has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Take lots of pictures - wish I could see it in person.

    ReplyDelete